1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: lemon.markets GmbH, Kottbusser Damm 79, 10967 Berlin, Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com.
The Controller has appointed ISiCO Datenschutz GmbH, Am Hamburger Bahnhof 4, 10557 Berlin, Germany as its company data protection officer, which can be reached at the above address, for the attention of Ms.Nina Ostrerova or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.lemon.markets (“website”), the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of the website,
- evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. Disclosure of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1.sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
ii) Google Ads Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this process, Google Ads sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Ads customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across Ads customers' websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Ads customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Ads customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
6. Social Media
We may use links to or social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and LinkedIn on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR in order to make our company better known. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by way of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this purpose, we may use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with Facebook's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our Internet pages. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. You can find an overview of tweet buttons here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter "tweet button" while logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages on your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to associate the visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter user account.
Our website also uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram").
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera".
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Instagram. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged into Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Instagram" button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
Our website uses plugins of the social network LinkedIn or LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("LinkedIn").
You can recognise the LinkedIn plugins by the corresponding logo or the "Recommend" button. Please note that the plugin establishes a connection between your respective internet browser and LinkedIn’s server when you visit our website. LinkedIn is informed that our website has been visited with your IP address. If you click on the LinkedIn "Recommend" button and are logged into your LinkedIn account at the same time, you have the option of linking content from our website to your LinkedIn profile page. In doing so, you enable LinkedIn to associate your visit to our website with you or your user account. Please note that we do not gain any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and its use by LinkedIn. Further details on the collection of data and your legal options as well as setting options can be found in LinkedIn’s Privacy Notice (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy).
7. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Partner with us
Use the lemon.markets API to launch a customer-centric and compliant investment product.